Hello All!!!
It's Wednesday....which means weigh in!!
This is going to be a quick o
ne, it's been a busy day and I'm about ready for bed!!
I've got a date with Jillian at 4:30 tomorrow morning.
This is going to be a quick o
I've got a date with Jillian at 4:30 tomorrow morning.
I was extremely happy to step on the scale this week after having 2 weeks off.
I've been doing so good so far this week with working out and eating right.
As I mentioned before I started Jillian's 90 Day Body Revolution on Monday.
I've been loving it so far but it's only been three days.
I'll do another post all about it later this week.
Meanwhile......
I was very happy to see this on the scale after the last couple weeks I've had. This is the same number I saw a couple weeks ago and it's only going to go down from here...no more going up!!!!
Down 1.8 lbs from the last time I posted for WIW.


Great job, Ann!!
ReplyDelete