Friday, March 15, 2013

10 Things About Me.....

Happy Friday Ladies!!!!  Yahoo!!!!

Thought I'd mix it up a little today and talk about 10 things you may, or may not know about me.

Here we go....

1.  I am in the process of watching every episode of Army Wives and I cry at every single episode.  LOVE this show!!

2.  I don't post my blog on facebook, unless it's a private/closed group because I don't want my friends and family to know about my blog.  Only my husband and two of my best friends know about my blog.  Seems so much easier to tell a world of strangers everything then people I actually know.

3.  I am messy!!!  I hate cleaning, I hate laundry, I hate doing dishes, I hate picking up stuff, but I love a clean, organized house.  Makes me happier, but getting it there is too hard for me.  Luckily I have a hubby that cleans a lot!!

4.  I have a severe case of road rage!!!  I've gotten so much better in the last year.  I actually followed a girl to her work to yell at her for trying to merge into my lane ahead of me!!  Yeah, I'm a bit on the crazy side!!  Watch out for the crazy lady in the black mini-van!!!

5.  I love cooking!!  I love finding new recipes and trying them out.  I love adding my own 'spice' to recipes and making it my own.

6.  I love being the center of attention.  I can get pretty grumpy if I'm not.  

7.  I can out-talk just about anybody....except maybe my friend, Tara.  It's quite the competition when we are together!!

8.  I have an obsession with Hy-Vee's Hot and Sweet jalapenos....I put them on EVERYTHING!!!

9.  I love throwing birthday parties for my kids!!!  I usually go all out and spend way more than is necessary!

10.  I have the BEST husband in the world....need to remember to tell him that more often!  He is also the best daddy in the world.  Me and my kids are extremely lucky!!

There you have it, now you know 10 more things about me!!  Hope you all have a great weekend.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!






Until next time......


                                                  

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)

Follow me!!



4 comments:

  1. I agree that it's easier to share your story with strangers! I started a blog a couple weeks ago, and no one close to me knows about it. Not even my boyfriend, and we live together and share a computer! I'm sure he's beginning to wonder why I've been spending so much time on the computer lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest to #7!!! I never get a word in!!! But I love your loud ass mouth!!

    ReplyDelete