Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy, not so happy, Monday

Daylight savings just kicks my butt!!!
I've been dragging all day.
Could also be all the food and alcohol I consumed all weekend long. 
Now I remember why I only drink a few times a year.
 
 
Friday night I went out to dinner with a good friend. 
It's always nice to get out and not have to worry about kids and husbands!
I had a yummy Molcajete....it's my all time favorite thing!!
I also indulged in chips and salsa and a large ass daiquiri.
I was stuffed!!
We ended up sitting there for 3 hours just talking away!
 

 
********* 
 
Saturday I took my kids over to my brothers for the night. 
He took them to Bounce World and they had a blast!!
He even had them earn their keep while they were there!!
 
Photo: Doing Uncle Adam's dishes. I run a tight ship. If you spend the night here you have to earn your keep! LOL
 
 
Photo: Chillin with Uncle
 
Hanging out with uncle Adam.
This was the first time Adam has watched my kids and it went very well and he even offered to do it again sometime!!  Yay!!
 
So the hubby and I had the Firemen's Banquet.
It's always a pretty good time.
Lots of drinking and parting.
And lots of food!
We stayed out until the bar kicked us out.
Dancing the night away.
My legs, butt and sides still hurt today.
Here's some fun pictures of the night.
 

I had a rip in my dress :(
 

 
Me and my sexy fireman!!!

Having lots of fun!!!!
 
**********
 
Sunday was a rough day. 
We didn't end up waking up until 11...I NEVER sleep that late!!
Granted it was daylight savings so really it was only 10....but that's still super late for me!!
We went to get the kids and ate at Pizza Hut and had their buffet. 
I can never stop eating at those things, UGH!!!
We pretty much vegged the rest of the day since we were all so tired and a bit hungover.
 
My daughter got up from her nap and stayed upstairs playing in our bedroom where she found a blue permanent marker and decided to color her face.....
 
 
She said it was ok cause it was just an accident....Haha!!!
It was lots of fun trying to get off....I had to use rubbing alcohol and still had to scrub it!!
 
**********
 
Sunday night/Monday morning we got pounded with more snow....about 6-7 inches I think.
I thought for sure I'd have a snow day today.....but nope :(
So off to work I went.
I had a hard time getting out, luckily my husband didn't go to work today so he could plow me out.
The snow was so wet and heavy but it made my drive into work very pretty!!
 
 
The pictures don't do it justice!!! 
We are suppose to be getting more snow tonight and tomorrow!!
I'm ready for spring....9 more days!!
 
Because of the snow and being so tired I skipped the gym this morning. 
I'm not looking forward to weighing myself on Wednesday since I over indulged all weekend long.
Hoping to get back on track!!!
 
 
********** 
 
I also order Jillian Michael's Body Revolution today.
I'm excited for it to come!
I hope it's everything I want.
I think I even convinced my husband to do it with me!
I'll make sure I blog about the whole thing and let you all know how it's going.
Anyone have it?
What do you think?
 
 ************
 
Until next time......


                                                  

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)

Follow me!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment