Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back at it!!

So on Monday I made my first appearance in the gym in over 2 months!!! I started on the treadmill...last time I worked out I was able to run a 5K -- no problem!! Well I made it about 15 minutes maybe a little less running, I could barely catch my breath. Now this is the first time I've really ran on a treadmill, I did all my training outside. Does that make a difference??? After I finally caught my breathe I decided to get on a bike and barely made it 10 minutes...my knee was bothering me a bit. Then I tried out the elliptical and got about 7 minutes out of it. I was beat, sweat just dripping off of me. It's crazy how quickly you can get out of shape!! And because of that I have a love/hate relationship with the holidays...I blame them!!

 No, really, I blame myself for letting myself fall for the last 2 months or so and let myself get lazy and slipped back into my old habits of not caring about myself - which doesn't only hurt me but my family. So here I am back at it!!!

 Got my second date with the gym Wednesday morning. I'm thinking about letting Jillian kick my butt in the next week or two again. LOVE HER!!! Trying to start slow and work my way back up to where I was last summer.

 I got this 'goal chart' idea from this awesome lady I follow who's going through the same journey that I need to do tonight and I'll be posting a picture of it. It's a great motivator and a great way to keep my goals right in front of me so that I can stick to them!!

 Tomorrow is weigh-in day....

 Until next time....


Leave a comment! Who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o) 

 Follow me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment