Here we go....
I've decided to start a blog about my journey through weight loss, getting healthy and being happy. I'm looking for more support and motivation out there to keep me on track to become a better me, a better wife and a better mom.
A little about me... I'm a 32 year old wife and mother of 2, working full time outside the home. I have a wonderful husband who has always been there to support me with all my new 'adventures' and most importantly--he puts up with me! We have two of the most beautiful children ever. Miss B is 3 and keeps us on our toes, she's a little too smart for her own good and has an attitude like her mother (Lord help us!!) And then our little--but big boy-- B-man who's 20 months old. He's our easy going little man (except when teething or sick) that has a smile and laugh that will melt your heart!
I'll tell you all about my weight journey next time....it's a long one!!
Thanks for reading, hope to be able to keep someone's interest and give and get some support and motivation to be the best I can be!!!
Oh and anyone else out there in the blog world want to help me make this an awesome page please do so....
No comments:
Post a Comment