I had another pretty good week weight wise. I actually thought I'd gain or at least stay the same this week. Saturday night I went out for a friend's birthday and ate and drank a lot!!! But it was so worth it, I got to hang out with my 2 best friends and just let loose. That only happen about 3-4 times a year!!
I put in some extra time at the gym. Guess it worked!! I was down 2 whole lbs!! I made it back into the 180's and this time I am never go back to the 190's again - they are history!!!! I also made my 5% goal with Weight Watchers!! Yippe!!!
188.0!!!! Sorry it's blurring.
Not my 185 goal that I was hoping to make today but still happy with it!!
This week I finally got serious again about running. I really want to do a 10K this year and plan on doing an 8K the first weekend in April. The last couple weeks I was just going to the gym to run how ever far I thought I could make it. I realized that I really need to schedule and/or plan when working out. I seem to slack a bit when I just go in and do whatever. I work so much better when I go in and know exactly what I should be doing - and by that I mean having an app tell me when, where and how far!! What are some of your favorite running apps. Right now I'm using RunDouble, this is the same one I used to get me off the couch and run a 5K last year.
And here are some stats from the last month....
January 1
Weight - 199.2
Chest - 43.25
Waist - 44.5
Hips - 44
L. Arm - 14
R. Arm - 14
L. Thigh - 25.5
R. Thigh - 25.5
January 30
Weight - 188 - 11.2 lbs
Chest - 42.5 - 0.75 in.
Waist - 41.5 - 3
Hips - 43.25 - 0.75
L. Arm - 13.25 - 0.75
R. Arm - 13.25 -0.75
L. Thigh - 24.75 -0.75
R. Thigh - 25 -0.50
Total of 7.25 inches and 11.2 lbs!!! It's been a good month!!
Until next time......
Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
Follow me!!


Congratulations, it sounds like you had an amazing month! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job! And sometimes giving yourself a break really does help your body just shed the pounds, right? RIGHT? bahaha! Okay, maybe if only done moderately. ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that our big night out didn't affect you too much!
ReplyDeleteUgh, so jealous of your awesome numbers this month! Keep it up and you'll be smokin by summer!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! That is such a HUGE difference!!!!
ReplyDelete