For some reason I'm having a really hard time trying to think of any NSV this week. I guess I'm just kind of down in the dumps this week and I'm not really sure why - tired??
1. I've been to the gym 4 times this week!! Even though this morning was quite the disaster at the gym. I was running and the treadmill went crazy. All the numbers/lights turned off but it was still running. I tried hitting the STOP button but it wouldn't stop. So I pulled the emergency cord and it finally stopped. But the second I cord back it just started back up....it was super weird. So I tried another treadmill, but this one was old and well used and the mat thingy you run on was a bit warped so I didn't want to risk tripping and falling. So I went to the 3rd and final treadmill and started it up only to have it set at 4.0 MPH and was sprinting to keep up with it. WTH!!! Cursed by the treadmills!!! Just another reason to add to 'why I hate running on treadmills'. I can't wait until the weather warms up to get back outside to run. It's was is NEGATIVE 6 this morning and feels like NEGATIVE 30!!!! Gotta love winter in Minnesota!!
2. This one ties in a little with the gym time. But I'm back to wanting to work out. I can't wait to get on the treadmill to run - when they work! I find myself thinking about working out and getting excited about it. I've gotten past that point when you are literally dragging yourself out of bed.
3. Another NSV this week was doing my measurements again and seeing that I'm 7 1/4 inches smaller!! YAY!! For some reason the inches mean so much more than the weight!
4. Oh and I'm wearing jeans today that I haven't wore since Oct. They are a bit tight but they are on!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend and if you are experiencing the extreme cold like us in MN...stay warm!
Until next time......
Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
Follow me!!


Oh we are definitely experiencing the extreme cold here in WI. It's -4 here and with windchill it's -21. So we definitely feel your pain. Great job on losing those inches! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you had a great NSV week!! I hate when I'm on a machine at the gym (treadmill especially!) and I'm sitting there trying to make it work, lol!
ReplyDeleteSO exciting about the jeans - woot!!
I just love your blog so much, Ann! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award:
http://ahealthymakeoverjourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-liebster-award-nomination.html
4 times at the gym this week, that's awesome! Thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteI hate running on treadmills too - I always somehow crash into the handles...talk about embarrassing! I can't wait to get back to outdoor running either, I'm from Massachusetts and our temps have been pretty similar. So miserable!
ReplyDeletewaking up at 4:15am is a huge victory. High Five!
ReplyDelete