Linking up today with the great Kate and Lex for the Non-Scale Victories!!!
This week has been rough for me so trying to think of a victory is extremely hard!! I've been struggling this week with this whole diet thing, eat right, exercise, don't over-indulge, eat this, don't eat that. I'm trying so hard to focus on a life change and not a diet. I'm crabby, bloated and cramp-y thanks to TOM who arrived today. I'm in the process of changing up my birth control due to severe acne that I'm suffering from. Yes, my 32 year old face looks worse than a teenagers face!! It's embarrassing and makes me want to just stay inside and hide!! Hopefully this new birth control, cream and meds will help this time!!!
As I'm writing this and still thinking about what my NSV were this week I think about how I put myself out there. I told all of you about my journey and am being honest about it. This is a huge victory for me. I'm very good at hiding the bad and just putting on the happy face in front of everyone and making everything look easy!! Honestly....this is NOT easy!!!! It's a struggle I go through every single day but I know I'm worth it and my family and friends deserve it!! I have an amazing husband who supports me and wonderful friends and all my blog friends there to help me get through the downs and cheer me on!! Thanks!!
Oh and I did make it to the gym even though I wanted so bad to hit the snooze and keep sleeping!! I didn't finish my workouts completely but I was there and was actually working up a sweat!! My cold/sickness is almost gone so hopefully I can give 100% tomorrow morning!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I personally love this day! We have a sitter tomorrow night and husband is surprising me with a night out!! I'm so excited as I normally do all the planning. I also have a surprise on Saturday from my best friend. She's taking me and another friend out to dinner and something else....I can't wait. This is a late birthday present that I've been waiting for since November ! I love surprises so much!!!
Until next time......
Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
Follow me!!


You're doing great, Ann!! We spend every single minute of every day trying to be healthy and it IS frustratingly maddening and exhausting, so we understand! But it's worth it for sure :)
ReplyDeleteI really love that your honest with your weight loss. Its extremely hard to follow a blog that always seems to have the positive outlook. Lets face it. Some weeks are good-- so good! others are just down right nasty! I like reading the ups and downs! Thanks for sharing your NSV!
ReplyDeleteRight there with you on the "this ain't easy" front. I had a craptastic week weighing in, and it makes it really hard to be all roses and rainbows, when you just wanna b*tch about it. Hang in there! From what I've read so far (new follower & new blogger!), you're doing amazingly!
ReplyDeleteThanks Traci!! And welcome, I just started following you, also.
DeleteIt's really hard sometimes just always remember tomorrow is a new day :)
ReplyDeleteHey Hun,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the NSV link up.
Your honesty is amazing! You are really putting yourself out there and I truely admire it!
So glad that I found your blog!
Gi xx
You are doing awesome Ann! I know those gains are so frustrating! So easy to fall into a slump, but I really thank you for linking up today and focusing on positives even though the scale was unkind this week. I think it is great and brave that you've put yourself out there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie!! I'm really enjoying the NSV every week. Nice to think of other things besides the number on the scale.
Delete