Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in 2/27/13

Hi All and welcome to all my new followers!!!  Sorry I've been MIA all week.  Busy fighting sickness off here!!  Is it springtime yet?!?!!?  Took my little man to the doctor yesterday and he has another ear infection,  it never ends for that little fella.  He's pretty much experienced it all this winter.  

Anyways....last week I was having a hard time eating healthy and didn't work out at all!!  But I got right back on track on Sunday, watching what I'm eating and back to the gym.  Feels so good to be back on track!!  Makes you wonder why you ever get off track - you know you feel like complete crap when you aren't exercising and eating junk all day long!!  You'd think we'd all learn!!  Haha!

I actually stayed away from the scale all week!!  Stepped on this morning and saw a 2.6 lb loss!!  I finally hit 185!!!  HOORAY!!  The 170's are so close I can almost taste them.  I haven't seen 170's is 7-8 years at least, it's been way too long!!  Time to step it up and get there!!


185.8!!!  I'm happy with that.  Total of 13.4 lbs lost since January and a total of 32.2 since starting May 2012!!  
Here are some pictures of our weekend fun and my sick little man...




 





We got some fresh snow last Friday and the weather was great this weekend so we were able to get out and have some fun on Sunday!!




                                                 
A crockpot full of cabbage, celery, carrots, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes with chicken broth.  YUMMY!!




This kids got cheese quesadillas, salami and apples instead


Finished the night with hot chocolate to warm our bellies!!




My sick little man at the doctor.  Another ear infection.



Popsicles make everything better!!!





Until next time......




Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)


Follow me!!



4 comments:

  1. Yay, Ann!!!! So proud of you for not only your loss but having a great week and for staying away from the scale (that's so hard to do!). Great job, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!

    Oh and poor little guy. I know those rosy cheeks and that lethargic look all to well with my 3 year old who is also prone to ear infections. But you are right! Popcicles make EVERYTHING better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Ann, Bryson (a) looks SO big and (b) looks so pitifully sick that I just want to squeeze him and make him feel better!! Poor guy. Congrats on getting back on track and such!!

    ReplyDelete