Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A little weekend recap...

We had a great weekend getting ready for Valentine's Day!!  I'll let the pictures do the explaining...





 
Toilet paper rolls.  I folded and taped one end shut.

 
Then I painted all of them white.

 
The kids got the fun part of decorating them all.




 
Stuffed them with fruit snacks and Hershey Kisses

 
All ready to be delivered!!

 
I also made the kid's shirts this year.  It was so easy!!  Color on sand paper with a crayon - remember to write backwards - and iron on the shirt and pop in the dryer for 20 minutes and you have a personalized shirt!!!
 
 
 Here is our annual V-day card the we send out to all the family.  It's a little blurry since it's a picture of the picture.   Cuties, I know!!!



Briella's first dentist appt....she did amazing!!!
 

 
 
 
Until next time......

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
Follow me!!
 

1 comment: