So I've had a really good week....not in the eating or exercise department but in general.
I've decided not to dwell so much on what I ate and how much I didn't exercise this week.
It's seems to always get me down.
I'm ready to move forward and make better choices from here on out.
Starting NOW not tomorrow!!!
That's always been my problem....'I'll start tomorrow'. But I'm over that!!!!
So jumping on the scale this morning I was not surprised by the number I saw....you should have seen what I indulged in!!!
But I'm past it and going to move forward...no crying over spilled milk here!!
Up 1.8 lbs Whomp Whomp
I haven't been feeling the best this week, scratchy throat, headache and tired so I haven't hit the gym. Hoping to find some energy and strength to get there on Friday.
Until next time......
Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you and who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
Follow me!!


Hope you start feeling better...I know it's extremely hard to find motivation when you don't feel good!
ReplyDelete-Sarah @ messofme.com
Thanks Sarah...I'm so ready for warm weather. It's been a long cold winter here.
DeleteUgh, the last thing you want to do when you're starting to feel sick is think about being healthy; and it takes enough energy when we ARE feeling well let alone when we feel bad :(. I hope you feel better and I'm glad that you had a good week otherwise. Remember that we are here and we understand what you're going through :). PS: All I can think about is donuts this week...did you know that Dunkin Donuts has a brownie batter donut?? I wish I didn't know it existed ;)
ReplyDelete